RISMA processes personal data for marketing purposes, amongst others to target our communication with you based on your interest and focus areas as well as send you relevant marketing in the shape of for instance newsletters.
We also process your information, when you, through one of the forms on our website, request a demo, request a qoute, partake in a RISMA Systems Sweepstake, or ask RISMA Systems to contact you.
Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis: Article 6.1.f (Legitimate interest). It is to be expected that RISMA Systems will process relevant personal data in order for us to meet the registrant's desire to receive marketing material or partake in a sweepstake. It is also to be expected that RISMA Systems will need to contact a registrant through email or by telephone, when the registrant has filled out a form on RISMA Systems' website, requesting a demo, requesting a qoute or asking to be contacted by a consultant from RISMA System. Recipients
RISMA Systems uses Google Analytics to gather visitor statistics and information and provides IP addresses to Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics may also pass on this information to third parties on legal grounds, or to third parties providing services for them. The privacy terms of Google Analytics are accepted when visiting the RISMA Systems website and can be found here:- http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Except in the cases described above, RISMA Systems does not share your data on the use of our website services. Data retention
We will process your personal information for as long as you are registered for our marketing, and then another 6 months.
If you have partaken in a sweepstake, we will continue to process you personal information until the sweepstake have been completed, and then another 6 months.
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can always file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. They have the following contact information:
Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5. sal, 1300 København K
Phone: 3319 3200
You can read more about your rights at www.datatilsynet.dk.