We are excited to announce the launch of a new CSRD software solution that offers ESG professionals an efficient implementation and governance framework to prepare their organizations for compliance by 2025.
The SaaS solution will be launched in February 2023 and is built around the disclosure requirements specified in the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS).
The CSRD is part of the EU Green Deal that requires organizations to collect and report on their impact on risk and opportunities on the environment, social issues, and governance. The CSRD reflects the urgent challenges the world is facing and the demand for transparency from stakeholders from all parts of society. The reporting requirements represent a new norm within ESG reporting and are expected to be led by ESG teams in close collaboration with Finance teams.
ESG managers & CFOs at the frontline
ESG managers are together with CFOs and Finance teams on the frontline to lead the transformation journey of their organizations. They will be the ultimate owners of accelerating the readiness-to-report of the CSRD.
With CSRD, they will be expected to become the experts and provide internal guidelines in implementing the new reporting standards (ESRS). ESG managers will play a vital role in making the scope visible to their CFO and management teams to secure additional resources and engage critical stakeholders across functions. However, implementing a new compliance framework without understanding its scope and relying on Excel and emails as the only available tools to structure the process can prove intimidating and overwhelming for even the most experienced ESG professionals.
That's why we at RISMA, in close collaboration with sustainability expert Christian Honore from the consultancy company ESG Implementation Partner, have developed a brand-new implementation and governance framework. The solution will help ESG managers structure the work and prepare their organizations to comply with the CSRD reporting standards.
Overcome the intimidating task of implementing a structured CSRD process
How the solution can help ESG managers and their organizations get started on the CSRD reporting process:
- Breaks down the complexity of the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) to ensure compliance during the implementation process to reporting
- A powerful framework that provides systematic guidance to organizations in collecting, validating, and implementing all qualitative and quantitative data across the organization
- Empower and engage stakeholders by keeping everyone on the same page from decision-making thru the execution process.
- E-S-G breakdown structure that mirrors the three pillars of the reporting standard to guide the qualitative and quantitative data collection process
- Preloaded with all the disclosure requirements in the ESRS directive and 1144 data points
- Baseline assessment module available on all disclosure requirement requirements and ESG data
- GAP Analysis to understand the compliance requirements
- Sets up roles and responsibilities with an internal control framework to stay compliant
- GRC Intelligence Center provides a high-level overview of the progress to become ready to report and visualizes the status of the work to internal stakeholders, including management teams.
At RISMA, we develop software solutions for organizations to deliver on their governance initiatives and compliance efforts.